- Tax Seminar The JCEF offers a yearly seminar on tax and estate planning for donors and professional advisors. Learn more about the upcoming Tax and Estate Planning Seminar.
- Money Matters The Endowment Fund has sponsored an educational series known
as Money Matters to inform the community
about financial and estate planning and philanthropy.
IRA charitable rollover renewed
- Tax Seminar The JCEF offers a yearly seminar on tax and estate planning for donors. Learn more about the upcoming 2010 Tax and Estate Planning Seminar on November 15, 2010 at the Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco.
- GiftLaw — a free public service that helps attorneys, CPAs, financial planners,
CLUs, trust officers, and other gift planning professionals work together with charities. To subscribe, email your request to email@example.com.
- Professional Subcommittees — estate planning and tax professional
advisors who meet bimonthly to discuss current developments and to share
strategies which may prove helpful to subcommittee members’ clients and
the general and Jewish communities.